May 25, 2011

TOUCH ME, I'M SICK ###
Really my head is burning, burning.. burning... burning.. burning... burning...
because of this freaking fever! Just put some white nail polish on my nails... and did I already 
said that I LOVE cory kennedy?! Really... she is.... something what I would call an idol...
love everything about heer! And and and.... I dont know anything to say :X
I now only boring stuff, buuuuuut... at the moment I am getting my stuff ready to move!
I will move out of my flat soon... then maybe working.... and fly around.... and then...
the big step.. to england... It is really strange for me... but yeah... I think it is a good feeling to move on!
I still dont know in which course I'll go... but they will tell me in june (: soo... enough!

1 comment:

  1. Zu dem Shirt habe ich den Pulli. Den abgefucktesten Pulli auf Erden.
    Ja ich weiss, ich hab dir schonmal gesgat, dass ich deinen Blog mag, aber ich sag dir das gern immer wieder: Ich mag deinen Blog.
    Und deine neue Hose, woher ist die?
    http://thesimplicism.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete