July 23, 2011

so i say goodbye for two last weeks of work... tomorrow i have to be in berlin finally (today i was just too... lazy) ... hopefully i am back on the 7. august... my flight goes on the 15. august.. so there is really no time left in germany... i wont take my canon with me because it really sucks... i dont want to have a broken camera... maybe i take my analog nikon one with me... we will see... please have all your fingers crossed for me that the two weeks will be done quickly :) have all a nice time.... good weather and a lot of fun!

also sag ich dann mal tschüs für die letzten 2 wochen arbeit... morgen muss ich endlich in berlin sein (heute war ich einfach zu faul) ... hoffentlich komm ich am 7. august zurück, weil mein flug schon am 15. august ist... ich hab wirklich kaum noch zeit in deutschland... ich werd meine canon nicht mitnehmen, weils richtig nervt... ich will ja keine kaputte kamera... vielleicht nehm ich meine analoge nikon mit... mal sehen... bitte alle daumen drücken, dass die 2 wochen schnell vorbei sind!! wünsch euch allen ne tolle zeit ... gutes wetter und viel spaß! :)

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I've got a giveaway going on at the moment, it be great if you'd like to visit back! Izzy xo
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete