July 11, 2013

click read more to see the rest of the post + my thoughts at the moment


 
so this is a pretty good example for too many photos in one post. i know i kinda missed out to update this blog at all.. so here you can see some of the photos i took with my iphone over the past months. i went to different phases from being mad and unproductive over to super-positive and happy. currently i am still living in berlin... but times changed me. this inner little voice is telling me to move on. to start looking for the way... to just get over things, which happened to me.... and exactly thats what i am going to do. right now there is a list lying next to me... its filled with realistic and some stupid ideas what to do with my life...where to go next... i am 20 years old. every person is different and unique. others make big-time-decisions, start to study or get married.... and i am not even sure what i am going to have for dinner today. thats why i started to write down... ideas, dreams.. i want to continue this blog.. but not as i did before.

so lets find out where to go next! 

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.
— Jack Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment